How to Increase Loading Speed of WordPress Website? 100% Working Tips
How to increase loading speed of WordPress website? Find out what are the major elements that can hamper Wordpress website...
How to speed up WordPress website. There are numerous techniques that you can boost your website and speed your website.
Why should you speed up WordPress?
There are many reasons to speed your website
- Search engines (like Google) rank websites with fast-loading times higher than the slow-loading ones. So, if you want to improve your position in the SERPs, improving speed should be one of your priorities.
- Studies have shown that site-loading speed of more than 2 seconds usually results in about 47 percent of visitors bouncing off the website. So, to keep about half of your visitors interested, you should speed up your WordPress.
- Online buyers are the most impatient lot; they expect the page to load within a second. So, if you are running an e-commerce store on WordPress then you better get ready to make major improvements so your business can be more profitable.
How to check the loading time of your website?
First, you need to analyze the current load time for your website. Keep in mind that this speed may differ from page to page, as it depends on various factors, namely:
- the size of that particular page,
- how many requests it generates,
- whether it is cached or not,
- and lastly, what kind of content (static or dynamic) it hosts.
The homepage of a website is usually used as a benchmark to test the load time. In order to check the speed of a website, the following three tools are used extensively across the web:
1. Choose a best web hosting
The major factor speed of a website is the hosting of your WordPress website. you can use some plan in GoDaddy website
you can use these plans wich one yellow mark.
2. Use Latest Up To 7.0 Php Version
3. don't use many WordPress plugins
we are user many Plugin in WordPress website, this one also reason to slow your website, So Delete unwanted plugin.
4.Optimized your Images and reduce your image size
Images are the major contributors to the size increment of a given webpage. The trick is to reduce the size of the images without compromising on the quality.
If you manually optimize the images using Chrome PageSpeed Insights extension or Photoshop or any other tools, the process will take a long time. Fortunately, there are plugins available for just about everything you can think of, including image optimization. The ones worth mentioning are:
Using any of the above mentioned plugins on your WordPress site will drastically reduce image sizes, thus improving the speed of your website.
5. Fast and Morden Theme or Buy a good theme
a theme is a very important role for your website, so always use a simple or fast-loading theme, if buy a theme.
Contact our official website, we are providing some theme, low price, high-speed theme.
6. Use a CDN
The people who visit your website belong to various locations in the world, and needless to say, the site-loading speed will differ if the visitors are located far away from where your site is hosted. There are many CDN (Content Delivery Networks) that help in keeping the site-loading speed to a minimum for visitors from various countries. A CDN keeps a copy of your website in various data centers located in different places. The primary function of a CDN is to serve the webpage to a visitor from the nearest possible location. Cloudflare and MaxCDN are among the most popular CDN services.
Our suggested CDN
7. Don't use Multiple advertisements.
advertisements load on your website so avoid multi advertisements
8. use an amp.
AMP accelerates the speed of your page. The faster your page loads, the faster it can be viewed by visitors. From a consumer standpoint, this is one of the most important elements of a site. Consumers don't want to wait